Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• coolievybez -

Posted the thread Modpack English [Modpack Request] Awakening.

Thread
    Hello aternos team! I would like for you guys to add a modpack today. The modpack is called Awakening. What the modpack is about: Awakening modpack aims to be a pack unlike any other. It is designed to be a long term use pack e.g. for a long Minecraft…
  • 20Seven30Eleven -

Replied to the thread English Plugin Help.

Quote from MrBara: “The Morph Plugin Is Only For Spigot Not Bukkit ” Whichever one they are made by does not matter. Spigot is a branch off of Bukkit
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread English Exporting server.

• Roman -

Replied to the thread English SAME PROBLEM.

• Roman -

Replied to the thread German Mein Server startet nicht mehr :(.

Quote from Roman: “One thing you could try: As soon as the "vanilla freeze snapshot created" message appears execute the command "fml confirm" in the console. ”
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread English facepalm.

Instead of creating a video of it you could try to troubleshoot this and find out why this happens.
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread English y tho.

Try to fix all the errors in your log. Follow the suggestions shown on the mclo.gs page.
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread English Wont Start Up.

We need more information to troubleshoot that. Share the logs with us? What software do you use? What is your username?
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread English SkyExchange.

On aternos.org/worlds you can manage the worlds. You have two options: 1) Generating a new world with the right level type 2) Uploading the map manually
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread Modpack English [ModPack Request] Overgrown.

No stable version available
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread Mod English [MOD REQUEST] Haribote (Zeppelin) Aircraft.

We only add mods from reputable sources.
  • Roman -

Replied to the thread German Werden weitere Spiele außer Minecraft hinzugefügt ?.

Das steht natürlich schon längst auf unserer Ideen-Liste. Allerdings gibt es nichts konkretes dazu, daher wird das in naher Zukunft erstmal nichts geben.
  • Terrafic -

Posted the thread German Mein Server startet nicht mehr :(.

Thread
    Ich wollte gerade auf meinem Server (modpack:ATL DNS Techpack 12.0.4.6) spielen, da habe ich bereits bemerkt das er sehr lange braucht... Es steht erst 5 min lang starting und danach einfach stopping. Gestern habe ich noch problemlos darauf spielen…
  • Vasilakos7 -

Wrote a comment on TheLukasTB’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Wanna play together?
  • Vasilakos7 -

Wrote a comment on TheLukasTB’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
  • ImJustVlad -

Posted the thread English facepalm.

Thread
    youtu.be/PUfrsvo0w8s ................................................. REALLY ATERNOS :aternos:
  • willlascas -

Posted the thread Mod English [MOD REQUEST] Haribote (Zeppelin) Aircraft.

Thread
    Hello Aternos Team, can you please add the Modpack "Haribote (Zeppelin) Aircraft"? Link to the modpack: 9minecraft.net/aircraft-zeppelin-mod/ Good afternoon ... I am currently trying to make a server to play with friends ... but I do not find any mod /…
  • Tipecek -

Posted the thread English SkyExchange.

Thread
    Hello boys I have problem with SkyExchange modpack.When I first time join to the server I spawn in normal world,but I must spawn in void world where is only one block of grass.I dont no how to fix this.So thx for all helps and sorry for my English skills :)
  • ImJustVlad -

Liked toxamin’s post in the thread Plugin English [Plugin Request] ForgeModBlocker.

Like (Post)
    Hello, could you add this plugin? Name: ForgeModBlocker Link: spigotmc.org/resources/forgemodblocker.45220/ Description: Allows you to block malicious forge mods such as "xray". There's a direct download link, it's being updated pretty often, please…
  • HydraWolke -

Posted the thread German Werden weitere Spiele außer Minecraft hinzugefügt ?.

Thread
    ich würde mich sehr über andere spiele als Minecraft freuen ,deshalb wollte ich fragen ob auch spiele wie unturned aufgenommen werden oder ob man sich nur auf Minecraft beschränkt.