Andreas Supporter

• Male
  • from Hessen, Deutschland
  • Member since Jan 12th 2014
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• glytion -

i love the server because aternos is free

• glytion -

Hey! Andreas
    look Great!

• Hussain90 -

1 Question
    What does Multipost mean?

• TishyCat -

Thank you.For your time I reward you with a pun. If you spill coffee on a shirt, is it still a t-shirt?
    I wish you a happy day.

• TishyCat -

So I go over to start my aternos server (I haven't used it in a while) so I need to change the version.I scroll down and click the thing, It loads, and then stops and does nothing.So I just shrug it off knowing I can go back some versions.But my real issue is uploading the world.I get a .zip file of my world, it's below 50 MB, has no unnecessary files (I checked).But my problem is the upload thing not popping up.I press the "Upload/new" button, and nothing happens.So I wait for a little, but still, nothing happens.I use Linux, and other people seem to have no problem so please tell me what is going on.Another issue that I had was with the fourms It wouldn't let me log in, the same issue with all the other buttons, (loads, then stops, then does nothing) so I had to make this account for the sake of making this comment.Another problem is that it won't let me post without selecting a language."That's no problem", I think.But surprise, the button doesn't work in the same was as all the other ones.It actually doesn't load.I look at the bottom corner and it should be saying stuff like "waiting for aternos.org" but it is not.
    pls help

• Andreas -

It pretty much seems like you don't have JavaScript activated in your web browser, or some add-on like NoScript is blocking it, at the same time blocking a lot of core functions our web sites rely on. Make sure JavaScript is activated in your web browser to get the best browsing experience.

• Skaraa -

Andreas.When installing mods,is it possible to install more than one mod?

• liftofff -

Andreas. I tried launching Project Ozone 2, but it displayed an error. Should I make a thread about this, or did I come to the right place?

• thansxd -

Can you help me please?

• Andreas -

It depends, if it's that private or not. Usually you can ask for help by creating a public thread, everyone will be able to help you then.

• harralyne -

Ich habe jetzt den Server auf Abendteuer Spielmodus geschaltet,aber wenn ich drauf joine bin ich immer noch im gamemode 0.Ich habe auch schon den Server Neu gestartet,aber es bringt nichts.

• Andreas -

Ich habe doch gesagt, dass eventuell der Gamemode für bestehende Spieler manuell umgestellt werden muss. Oder die Konfigurationsdatei von Multiverse-Core oder MultiWorld lässt eine forcierte Umstellung zu.

• Chr1st1ans -

Can we somehow get lucky block addons?

• harralyne -

Ich hätte da mal eine Frage.Ich habe schon ziemlich lange an meinem Server gearbeitet und auch mit Plugins,so das irgentwann viele Leute Spaß auf meinem Server haben.Aber in meiner Lobby,also die Welt davon sollen die Spieler in Gamemode 2 spielen und in den
    anderen Welten auch außer in der Farmwelt.Ich habe echt keine Ahnung wie ich das machen soll!!

• Andreas -

In den Konfigurationsdateien von Multiverse-Core und MultiWorld kann bestimmt der Standard-Gamemode neuer Spieler für jede Welt individuell festgelegt werden. Eventuell muss der Gamemode bestehender Spieler manuell umgestellt werden.

• johnlito -

What's the problem if the plugin is outdated

• johnlito -

can we download files to aternos ?

• Andreas -

It's not possible to upload custom files to Aternos yet. Only worlds can be uploaded.

• johnlito -

Yet so means your working to it so players can download files

• johnlito -

Can we add Motd plugin ?

• johnlito -

Hey essentials is on error but essentials x doesn't have essentials chat and spawn can I request essentials the another one without error

• Andreas -

EssentialsX doesn't include EssentialsChat and EssentialsSpawn unfortunately. You can try to run the core EssentialsX with the older EssentialsChat and EssentialsSpawn though.

• johnlito -

Hi its OK to request votifier

• Skaraa -

I have one problem.I Have Vanilla server and i wanted to install mods or modpack on it.I'm not sure how to install it so i checked Aternos youtube.I followed all the steps then it would say ''logging in'' but nothing would happen.Please help if there's a link to some video that may help.Thanks.

• Andreas -

Next time, please create a public thread for your problems so everyone can help you. Make sure to install the exact same mod or mod pack on your own computer too to be able to play the mod or mod pack.

• Skaraa -

Thanks!I tried couple times and it worked.

• PotionOfEpicness -

Thank you Andreas for clearing my wall!

• JustGabz -

Could you please help me? I am always waiting 40m for my server to start, and that sucks. In the past I used to wait 3minutes....
    Whats the reason? ;-;

• ItsMeHussain -

What a good supporter <3

• ItsMeHussain -

Please warn Hugojuggernot, he is double posting

• Andreas -

Please directly report double postings, a team member will check the report then.

• Stormfighter_14 -

Hallo,

habe das Problem das ich auf meinem Server Forever Stranded installiert habe und wenn man dann auf den Server geht sind soweit alle Mods vorhanden bloß ist es nicht eine Wüstenmap, die es normalweiße sein sollte, sondern eine normale random Map. Wie bekomme ich jetzt die richtige Map auf meinen Server?

• Andreas -

Du kannst sie im Singleplayer erstellen und dann auf den Server hochladen. Erstelle in Zukunft bitte ein öffentliches Thema, damit jeder dir helfen kann.

• sweety9560 -

ich habe ein proplem ich komme auf traincraft nicht rauf hab neu installiert und den server gestartet und das proplem ist kommt immer :Anmeldung dann gehts nicht weiter und in der konsole steht nix drinn von fehler meldung bitte um hilfe

LG Sweety

• Andreas -

Erstelle bitte ein öffentliches Thema und beschreibe die Fehlermeldung etwas konkreter, damit jeder dir helfen kann.

• Darkfuture -

Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Modpack Server, Wäre es möglich das Sie mir helfen können? :c

• Andreas -

Erstelle bitte ein öffentliches Thema im Forum, damit jeder dir helfen kann.

• ItsMeHussain -

are you 18 years old?

• troll85 -

hey i've tried starting my server 4 times now and it keeps stopping after it says starting can you help me.

• Andreas -

I just checked your server and it was online, I assume everything works fine now.

• Dr_Schauerte -

Können sie mir helfen?

• Andreas -

Worum geht es denn? In der Regel kannst du einen öffentlichen Thread erstellen, dann können alle Mitglieder dir helfen.

• BerzerkerLance -

Hello Andreas, the first Modpack request I put up hasn't gotten a reply from any staff and I'm starting to wonder.

• KevinEdbert -

Hi andreas i have a quetion Why do i cant use plugin called Random Packages