Bro help my plz

• Hello colleagues and esteemed creator of Ethernus site, I have been working with this site for a long time, but it is a very good site and we are completely satisfied, but today I bought a map and wanted to upload it to the server I just created, but unfortunately in my server I worked very hard. And I loved it and my map was deleted, please follow and return my map, I'm waiting for you, thanks to the Ethernos team ;(

• *Aternos

Norwegian Discord helper.

Have decent knowledge about modded and minecraft in general on the JAVA version.

Please respect my privacy. Dont PM me, dont friendrequest me, and dont @mention me when in discord.

Enjoy playing on Aternos and have a great time!

• today I bought a map and wanted to upload it to the server I just created, but unfortunately in my server I worked very hard. And I loved it and my map was deleted,

So your telling that once you uploaded the map it was deleted right? If yes then try disabling the optimize option , if it's a zip, unzip it and upload it

• *Aternos

I had a server that I played on for 3 years, I mistakenly uploaded a map on that server in Ethernos today, and my map, which I played on for 3 years, was lost. I work with translation and my text is wrong. This is my original text