The recieved string length is longer than maximum allowed (2523 >2048)

• This error happens when i try to paste a command (length 2523 characters) into a command block. No this error is not because of my username or the Minecraft version (server file), neither is there any problem with my Minecraft client. Also my server is'nt laggy and has never shown any sign of being unstable, so I don't think that's the issue as well. This error only occurs when I try to paste large commands(above 2043 characters) into a command block. Server simply kicks me with the message- Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: The recieved string length is longer than maximum allowed (2043 > 2048). Note that the server does'nt crash or anything like that, it just simply kicks me (ie- only kicks the player pasting the command, they can again rejoin with no problem). I don't know if this is a Minecraft/Bukkit limit, or if this is a limit in aternos. Eitherways please tell me how I can negate/increase the limit, since I need to paste large commands and sometimes they exceed the 2048 limit mark.

:aternos: My server is- PaperMC 1.17.1 (Java) :aternos: