SEASON 1 OF BOXASSOCIATION ||| VERY COOL SERVER AND WORK IN PROGRESS IN OTHER DIMENSIONS BUT OVERWORLD IS DONE! ||| OVERWORLD TOOK 1 MONTH TO COMPLETE! ||| PLS HELP ME BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING WAS ONLY MADE BY ME! ||| ITS FOR CRACKED PLAYERS! |||

• Your server IP
    BoxAssociation.aternos.me:47646
    Discord invite
    discord.gg/8aga3Cpv
    Minecraft Edition
    Java Edition
    Supported Version
    1.8-1.18.2!

IT TOOK SO LONG TO DO SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

===================================================================================

IP IS BoxAssociation.aternos.me:47646!

===================================================================================

DISCORD LINK IS https://discord.gg/8aga3Cpv !

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ! :) :) :) :) :aternos: :aternos: :aternos: :aternos: 8) 8) 8) 8)

• AshMe

Changed the title of the thread from “SEASON 1 OF BOXASSOCIATION ||| VERY COOL SERVER AND WORK IN PROGRESS IN OTHER DIMENSIONS BUT OVERWORLD IS DONE! ||| OVERWORLD TOOK 1 MONTH TO COMPLETE! ||| PLS HELP ME BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING WAS ONLY MADE BY ME! ||| HOPE YOU LIKE MY SERVER! |||” to “SEASON 1 OF BOXASSOCIATION ||| VERY COOL SERVER AND WORK IN PROGRESS IN OTHER DIMENSIONS BUT OVERWORLD IS DONE! ||| OVERWORLD TOOK 1 MONTH TO COMPLETE! ||| PLS HELP ME BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING WAS ONLY MADE BY ME! ||| ITS FOR CRACKED PLAYERS! |||”.