Posts by Sekatorr

My problem solved itself after trying to start it for about 20 times.
    When I finally managed to check what happens in console it showed that server tries to configure from the beginning as it was new - it happened after that hack.

I'm using standard tekkit 1.2.9G
    this problem appeared yesterday's evening. It stays all the time.

--------------------------------

After 4 tries of starting server it finally started, but lags were so huge that after 19th try of breaking obby I gave up.
    Log showed that it tried to set many connections/items id/mod functions merges - as it was new server. It encountered many problems that were never before.
    These are not my lags as I have 100/10 Mb/s connection, and my net functions perfectly, thou server finally started it lags like a hell.
    :)

I have problem with server. When I want to start it, I'm waiting in the queue, and after required time it changes to loading, and after few seconds it goes offline.
    Log or console doesnt show anything.
    Could anyone help ?

I had my own server some time ago, and I had to learn a bit about working on plugins/worlds, thou I didn't notice that kind of problem before.
    It took me two days to find out how to do it - but assuming - it's quite easy to figure.
    If You have the same world seed, everytime You delete files in REGION directory, it will create exactly the same world. Every chunk You discover, every block You destroy, or place is written in these files.
    Only visited chunks are saved in files. So while having some world discovered You are able to create files with exact locations written in files.
    And make world with only these exact locations saved.
    It helped me - should help all of You as well :)

Nope Andrew, it doesn't work like that.
    You've updated server settings to newer version, but players/server owners cannot do required modification on Your site.
    In few steps:
    There are two situations in which You have to do either easier or harder fixing:
    If Your server with it's map is smaller than 100MB (can be uploaded after fixing) You have to do point A:

A)
    1. You have to download whole server data
    2. Download Tekkit Legends 1.1.0 server - on Aternos server's options choose Modpack, Tekkit Legends and there is a link (http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkit-legends.735902) this one, and unpack it
    3. Copy Your whole WORLD (1 whole directory from Your world.zip) into Your downloaded server directory
    4. Run "start.bat", and server will be starting, when it comes to information about missing blocks type "/fml confirm" - it will do it's work, and server will start - then type /stop, and server will stop
    5. Pack using ZIP Your WORLD directory and after that upload it on Your server's settings on Aternos.
    6. All is done - enjoy playing :)

This one was easier way, but if it's bigger than 100MB (cannot be uploaded after fixing) there is much more to do - point B:

B)
    1. You have to download whole server data
    2. Download Tekkit Legends 1.1.0 server - on Aternos server's options choose Modpack, Tekkit Legends and there is a link (http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkit-legends.735902) this one, and unpack it
    3. Copy Your whole WORLD (1 whole directory from Your world.zip) into Your downloaded server directory
    4. Run "start.bat", and server will be starting, when it comes to information about missing blocks type "/fml confirm" - it will do it's work, and server will start - then type /stop, and server will stop

AND

5. Make a copy of Your REGION directory in it - put it somewhere safe
    6. Erase whole files in REGION directory - while having copy of it somewhere
    7. Pack with ZIP Your world - where You have deleted files in REGION directory
    8. Upload Your (world).zip to Aternos
    9. Start Your server, tell all players to join server and walk/fly around these regions that are important to You (map has to be as small as possible to be able to upload it again)
    10. After all players revealed their important locations - STOP server, and download it again
    11. Check files in new directory REGION -
    There should be files such as :
    r.1.0.mca
    r.1.-1.mca
    r.-1.-1.mca
    r.-1.-2.mca
    r.-2.-1.mca
    r.-2.-2.mca
    r.-6.-17.mca
    r.-7.-17.mca
    and probably some other's too.
    Find exactly all the same files in Your SAVED earlier REGION directory - and copy OLDER (SAVED) files to Your newly downloaded server's REGION directory overwriting them
    12. Pray that it would be as small as it's needed to be uploaded :)
    13. Pack whole WORLD with copied REGION using ZIP
    14. Upload it to Aternos
    15. Start server and enjoy Your old world and important things, building, eq, and so on - with new version of server :)

Hi. Since You upgraded Tekkit legends to 1.1.0 I cannot start my server.

It says "Starting" for long time, and after that it's offline.

When I checked LOG it says
    "[11:41:44] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

There are 3 missing blocks and items in this save.
    If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
    A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
    IC2:debugItem
    IC2:item.itemCropnalyzer
    powersuits:powerArmorComponent

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
    Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer."

But console does not work, I'm typing /fml confirm - and it does nothing, nothing happens and console disappears in short while.
    I do not know how to run server manually by command (is it even possible) with "-Dfml.queryResult=confirm" command to correct that error.

I downloaded world, ran my own 1.1.0 server, the same error appeared, but when I typed /fml confirm it started to do some things, and server launched.
    But there is another problem, I tried to upload my file, but it is 264 MB and after a while of sending I have information "Entity too long" and it does not upload my corrected work.

For now - I cannot launch my server with my world.
    I'd be grateful for help with fixing that problem

Perhaps if I could send You my world somehow/somewhere - and You could copy it to my present world - it will help.
    Let me know

Cheers
    Sekatorr (Mat)