Posts by gadgetgamer

Bored of the normal expert packs out there? Try Multiblock Madness! We've got exploration, dimensions, 3D crafting, and a slew of multiblock machines that do everything from collect lunar energy to killing virtual mobs to processing various types of metals. The pack starts you off at around vanilla minecraft level, with very few changed vanilla recipes, and quickly ramps up from there. Allowing for a fantastic gameplay for both newcomers to the modded scene, as well as seasoned experts.

• All new ore generation, it spawns in large veins of several related ore types!

• Custom 8x ore processing through Rockhounding!

• Over 400 Quests!

[Modpack Request] Sigma 2

Hello Aternos Team,

can you please add the Modpack "Sigma 2"?

Link to the modpack: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/integration-a-better-way-to-sum-things-up

Key Features:

As a sequel to Sigma, This modpack is also divided into 10 stages, in which players are required to complete various different task with the limited number of mods available.

Overview:

This is a modpack for everyone who want to build stuff from sticks and stones, this is a modpack for speed runners to tryout new mods in 1.15, if you don’t want to follow the progression line, this is also the modpack for you! Try to bypass each stage if you don’t regret doing so.

Thank you for looking into this request ^^

Hello again Aternos Team!

Would it be possible to add the modpack Foregoing?

Link to modpack: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/foregoing

Modpack Description:

[Minecraft Foregoing is a modpack in Minecraft 12.2 which does not include most of the "mainstream" mods. It wants you to play with every mod in this modpack by linking the mods in a progression line together.

You will be lead by the questbook and you will have optional paths to play through the pack.

Why I created this modpack:

In the past I played a lot of all purpose modpacks with 200+ mods like Modern Skyblock 2, FTB Beyond, FTB Infinity and so on. But with Minecraft 12 there are a lot of new mods that you don't even use in new big modpacks like All the mods 3. So my goal was to include mainly mods that I haven't played through yet. To complete this to an enjoyable pack I did add some basic mods like tc and immersive engineering and some end game mods like draconic evolution and mystical agriculture.

The second thought for this modpack was to bind together many of the mods. I played a lot of Modern Skyblock 2 where you have to always switch to different mods to achieve a goal in another mod and I liked that a lot.]

Thank you!!

[Modpack Request] Gregblock

Hello Aternos Team,

can you please add the Modpack Gregblock?

Link to the modpack: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/gregblock?gameCategorySlug=modpacks&projectID=303648

GregBlock is a skyblock pack based around automation, industrialization and realistic processing, an Ex Nihilo skyblock based around GregTech. So why should you play it instead of all the other expert packs out there? Well, it's just different. It doesn't have your typical EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, Mystical Agriculture,... heck, it's based around only 15 content mods (it has a lot of small utility mods) and has more play-time than any pack with 100 content mods.

Thank you!