Posts by 321nathango

Hello! This is part 3 of my crazy modded-server making adventure with Aternos. So, I first had to delete my old server because it was corrupted. Then, I had to solve why my NEW one kept crashing, which I did; it was a problem with The Betweenlands. But now, I have one last problem. A final step, I should say?

Basically, the server starts up perfectly well now. It takes about five minutes because of all the mods, but it still starts up. But when I try to join the server, it says that mods are compatible, and after about a minute of a blank dirt background screen, it finally shows "Loading...", then goes blank again, then after a while it says "Connecting..." or something like that, then after ANOTHER minute or so it FINALLY says "loading terrain..." Then goes blank again. Then, after about two minutes of a blank screen, it says "Disconnected". It keeps repeating this, and since I'm not joining the server, the server stops by itself after about one or two tries. Then I have to restart it. Every time I do this process it takes about twenty minutes, and I simply don't have the time or heart to continue.

What should I do?

Hello! So, yesterday, I made a post asking why my server kept crashing, and I learned that it was unfixable from the internet, so I made a new one. This time, it crashed (again), but I think the reason is a lot simpler; one of my mods are causing problems. I already removed Better Portals and Applied Energistics 2 (Which was a shame, because I think both are cool mods) and it still crashed. It said "The mod applied energistics 2 has thrown an exception", but that's not too much of a problem right now. I've already spent three hours, and I really don't feel like deleting and redownloading each and every one of the 73 mods that I have installed. Can someone please help me???

This is the log: https://mclo.gs/IbVF6NH

ANY form of help is hugely appreciated. (Btw, my servers always crash, so this isn't anything new, but I always manage to get help from a website including Aternos Forums, as Aternos is where I make my servers on.) Thank you so much in advance!!!

Also please hurry I'm desperate and my friends want to play, like, now

Ok, so I think this is relatively simple. I've recently added a ton more mods to my server, and I've had to remove two mods because it made the server crash. I was excited when the server started up, but it immediately crashed, saying 'a block in the world is causing problems'. I didn't change anything before I downloaded the mods, so it has to do something with the mods I newly downloaded. I am very confused, and it says the only way to solve this is by completely deleting the world or removing the block via MCEdit or similar, and a) I have no idea what the block is and b) I don't know what MCEdit is or how to use it. Can somebody please help...? I don't really feel like deleting all the mods I newly downloaded, because they ARE pretty cool and I want to keep them. Thank you!

Here's the log: https://mclo.gs/btC1CQg

Please help; my friends and I have created several modded servers with Aternos, but our latest one for some reason keeps crashing. Although we have almost 50 mods installed, this was never a problem before. I've even tried deleting a couple mods, but it doesn't make a difference. I've had to delete a mod and install Cucumber Library to support Mystical Agriculture, but even so it keeps crashing and I have no idea how to read logs. Any ideas?

Here's the link to my log: https://mclo.gs/YvHvDCE

Please help, and quick!