Help on Pixelmon modpack

• Hi, I saw there is refined storage on mod menu, so I'd like to use refined storage on pixelmon reforged modpack, but it seems I can't, is there any way I use it?

I read also that maybe in future you can change pixelmon option, is it possible now or you still can't?

• Aternos uses the modpack creatores serverpack, so content and options/configs cant be changed. These serverpacks are provided so the experience is the same no matter what serverhost you choose. If your refined storage isnt working, you should check if that is intended behavior from the modpack creator, or if its a bug, tell them about it. Find the authors modpack page/forum or whatever they use, and search information there.

Norwegian Discord helper.

Have decent knowledge about modded and minecraft in general on the JAVA version.

Please respect my privacy. Dont PM me, dont friendrequest me, and dont @mention me when in discord.

Enjoy playing on Aternos and have a great time!

• Pixelmon Reforged modpack has not Refined Storage inside, but I'd like to use it, is there any possible?

Aternos uses the modpack creatores serverpack, so content and options/configs cant be changed. These serverpacks are provided so the experience is the same no matter what serverhost you choose. If your refined storage isnt working, you should check if that is intended behavior from the modpack creator, or if its a bug, tell them about it. Find the authors modpack page/forum or whatever they use, and search information there.

• Just read what I typed?

Have decent knowledge about modded and minecraft in general on the JAVA version.

Please respect my privacy. Dont PM me, dont friendrequest me, and dont @mention me when in discord.

• "Aternos uses the modpack creatores serverpack, so content and options/configs cant be changed. "

• Roman

Closed the thread.