My mod server keep crashing

• I created a server with fabric mods on version 1.19 a week ago. At first it was going well, but for 2 days it hasn't stopped taking us out every 2 or 3 minutes. The connection we have is good, without lag, but out of nowhere the mobs stop moving (which already lets us know that in a few seconds the server is going to close). This happens if we are in a specific building space, if we are standing still, but more so if we explore (we assume that it is due to the loading of chunks). But we are already fed up and we want to know if there is a way to repair it.

Fabric server log [#BJYYPnm] - mclo.gs

• I created a server with fabric mods on version 1.19 a week ago. At first it was going well, but for 2 days it hasn't stopped taking us out every 2 or 3 minutes. The connection we have is good, without lag, but out of nowhere the mobs stop moving (which already lets us know that in a few seconds the server is going to close). This happens if we are in a specific building space, if we are standing still, but more so if we explore (we assume that it is due to the loading of chunks). But we are already fed up and we want to know if there is a way to repair it.

https://mclo.gs/BJYYPnm

There's no crash in this log.

I have the exact same problem. We've been playing a couple days with 0 problems and suddenly this started to happen. Someone give us a solution please! :(

You should make your own thread.

:aternos: Hello Everyone :aternos: