I know it is not hosted on a supported website anymore, but below are some reasons why you should add https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript to Aternos as an exception like you did for GeyserMC.
- It is a very popular plugin, (probably) with over thousands of users.
- Due to the lack of being able to upload plugins of our own development, it will at least allow us to do something of our own customisation on our servers,
- You do already offer the plugin, but a very outdated version from when they still hosted on dev.bukkit.org. This means that you don’t have to additionally verify the plugin.
- It will be helpful even for just servers for friends with survival and creative worlds, because of simple Skripts they could make like a world switcher or game mode changer.
- Really really good for people with friends with disabilities, so that they can create GUIs to replace commands for their friends.
- I said this already but it is a very good plugin in general which is really really popular!