[SOLVED] Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 345 out of bounds for length 48

The Aternos forums are now deprecated

Learn more about this change here.

For help regarding Aternos, we recommend you to visit our support center.

• Hello, I have an aternos server with Mohist software in version 1.16.5. I have added a few mods to the server making sure that the version of each mod is the same on the client. I have done everything very carefully and slowly and I am 90% certain that the problem is NOT the mod versions. I am using TLauncher, I am playing with version 1.16.5 and version 36.2.39 of Forge. All mods work correctly in a single player mode and appear as loaded in the "mods" tab within the game. Checking the server files and my mods folder I have made sure the version of the mods are the same. And they are. On the server I also have plugins, in total I have 11 mods and 4 plugins. What happens is that when anyone tries to join the server (it doesn't matter who they are) they get the following error: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 345 out of bounds for length 48 | I have done everything possible, searched on youtube, seen other posts on the forum but nothing. It does not work. I would like to know if anyone knows the solution to the problem, thank you very much.

Server log: https://mclo.gs/Ui64yYA

Error image:

board.aternos.org/wcf/attachment/6501/

• VairosOficial

Changed the title of the thread from “Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 345 out of bounds for length 48” to “[SOLVED] Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 345 out of bounds for length 48”.
  • Roman

Closed the thread.