My friend can't join my world

• That's weird, tpa should work on all world.

If any of the solutions above doesn't work, maybe Server Access will be needed, as it is hard to solve that question.

P.S: (Aternos username: WicHenery).

• He's asking for friend access.

And you can't teleport to someone that's in a different world then you.

It does work with Multiverse

• I meant nether/end/overworld...

Nevermind, just tested it.

EssentialsX, and not multiverse allows you to tp to other players simply by using the /tp command or /tpa command regardless of worlds. Or atleast that should work.

• I meant nether/end/overworld...

Nevermind, just tested it.

EssentialsX, and not multiverse allows you to tp to other players simply by using the /tp command or /tpa command regardless of worlds. Or atleast that should work.

EssentialsX allows player to perform /tpa, /tpo, etc. , Of course I know everything about that.

The thing I'm confused is that why it does not work when player tp to another world, and I can't even see what permissions he had set for other players...

• We don't even know how to fix that problem tho, as that is a rare case to have.

If any of the solutions above doesn't work, maybe Server Access will be needed, as it is hard to solve that situation.

P.S: (Aternos username: WicHenery).

• if you could just give me the permission for every teleport command like warps and homes and tpa, for the world, like essentials.worlds.world_the_end helped for only tpa but nothing else

• Roman

Closed the thread.