I cant join the server help pleaseeeee

• Hi

Me and my friends were playing for more than 5 months and then one day we werent able to join the server and i mean all of us couldn't

So we made many other servers and they had the same problem

so the problem is that we start the server and we can see the text preaparing in minecraft and but after than we cant see anything in aternos menu the server is online but we cant join it and it isnt any thing written near the servers name in minecraft

And we used Tlauncher

Plase help us :( :(

• Alborz

Changed the title of the thread from “I cant join the server” to “I cant join the server help pleaseeeee”.
  • Same happens to me since yesteday. Server load, but me and my friends can't enter. The server shuts down after five minutes. We all try to enter but it is impossible.

EDIT: I have tried creating a WHITELIST, and I have registered my four players and it seems to ALREADY WORK. It must be some kind of authentication failure. Try it, it was solved this way for me.

Edited once, last by Zexion6 ().

• Same happens to me since yesteday. Server load, but me and my friends can't enter. The server shuts down after five minutes. We all try to enter but it is impossible.

EDIT: I have tried creating a WHITELIST, and I have registered my four players and it seems to ALREADY WORK. It must be some kind of authentication failure. Try it, it was solved this way for me.

thank you so much i will try

Hi, could you tell me what is the error message?

:aternos: Hello Everyone :aternos:

• Hi no we didnt

it should say "You are trying to connect to <your ip>"
    "Connect to <your ip + port>"
    Connect to tThe new error is that: you are trying to connect to.

it should say "You are trying to connect to <your ip>"
    "Connect to <your ip + port>"
    Connect to that ip

Now it says faild ro verify username!

• Roman

Closed the thread.