Bedrock Server was Hacked

• Hello. Today, I was streaming SMP with my viewers and while I was running on a bridge, the server was hacked. My inventory was cleared, thousands of entities were summoned on me, the lag kept getting worse and worse for a few seconds until I shut off the server. Before, I have had people come on who can seemingly give themselves items. The server is not cracked. This server was run through Aternos. After checking the logs, I couldn't see ANY of the commands which were used, or who used them. I could not therefore ban the person who did this. The server works off of a whitelist system. "Allowlist" in Aternos speak. Please tell me how I can prevent hackers like this in the future so I won't have this problem ever again. I can ban fly hackers and griefers on my own, but I can't deal with this kind of crap.

Link to evidence of this here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hopefully I can get a response on this to help me fix this issue. And is there any way to roll this back?